Questionnaire for Governor
Candidate Endorsement Questionnaire for Governor
Congratulations on your decision to run for office.
For over 20 years, we have conducted election forums where we make specific candidate recommendations and have a voter guide.
Last election cycle we had about 1 million voters following our endorsements.
Besides conducting live Election Forums and several webinars giving endorsements, we will be posting our endorsements of candidates on our four websites, doing digital ads, emailing and publicizing our recommendations to voters in your district.
In addition, our recommendations are also broadcast on radio stations.
In your office we will either say:
- Endorsed… Giving you a 1 to 5 star rating
- Not endorsed
Refused to disclose position
I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully giving you our endorsement.
- What is your name?
- Why are you running for Governor?
- To help Tennessee’s economy grow, do you support
- Raising fees, (If so, which ones?)
- Closing tax loopholes (If so, which ones?)
- imposing income taxes (If so on whom?)
- Raise the sales tax
- Cutting spending (if so, what areas of the budget and by how much?)
- What is your view on abortion?
- Do you support or oppose the expansion of Medicare in Tennessee? Why or why not?
- What do you propose to do with the schools and education policy?
- Are we spending the right amount on K-12 Education in this state? Community colleges? The Tennessee University System?
- Do you support or oppose the efforts to have students use the bathroom/gym of their perceived gender?
- Do you support or oppose?
- Charter Schools
- School Choice
- Do you favor or oppose a Religious Freedom Act?
- Did you favor the lockdown? Why or why not?
- On Churches
- On businesses
- On schools
- Do you believe in a “vaccination passport” for Tennessee government, churches, entertainment, and private activity?
- Do you support or oppose government-provided health insurance for illegal immigrants?
Do you believe in absolute truth? Why or why not? If you believe in absolute truth, what is the source of absolute truth? If you do not believe in absolute truth, how do you determine what is true?
Please return to email@example.com.